California calls after Qumram wins Swisscom Startup Challenge
Congratulations Team Qumram – Silicon Valley here we come!
The Swisscom StartUp Challenge is organised by Swisscom, in partnership with venturelab. The mission of the Challenge is to support high-tech startups in IT/Telecom, Internet of Things, Big Data and FinTech, with the talent and drive to conquer the world with their innovative solutions.
In June, ten finalists were selected from a huge number of applicants to pitch in front of a top-class jury. Following our finalist’s pitch on August 16th, delivered by Mathias Wegmueller and Patrick Barnert, Qumram was selected as one of five winning firms.
We will travel from Switzerland to Silicon Valley in September, where we will enjoy the following:
- Tailor-made business acceleration program, just for Qumram
- Access to the broad network of Swisscom’s outpost in Silicon Valley
- Mentoring and challenging by Swisscom Ventures, investors and business angels
- Meetings with potential customers and partners
- Inspiration and trend-scouting
- Evaluation of business co-operation with Swisscom
- Evaluation of an investment by Swisscom Ventures
- Sharing ideas with like-minded experts, entrepreneurs and evangelists
Visit Swisscom Startup Challenge for more information