Senior Software Engineer .NET (m/f) – Barcelona
For the further expansion of our company we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer .NET to strengthen our core implementation team in our main development center in Barcelona.
WE OFFER YOU
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an innovative international environment as member of a highly dynamic and creative team whose values are accountability, think big, trust & transparency, mastery and “the team matters”.
You will be part of an agile team that grows and is fully responsible for the whole product suite (development, testing, documentation and quality control) . This also includes a tight cooperation with product management and professional services to define architecture, product features and roadmap planning.
Product development involve not only functional extensions but also architectural changes to more easily scale out or create new products. So you will be involved in the full product cycle from the product creation and specification to the actual implementation and testing and be responsible for defined product components
Your main responsibilities
- Being responsible for everything in the Software Development Life Cycle, starting from requirement clarification, development and testing to assistance in deployment
- Architecture ownership of C# based components and constant improvement,
- Delivering of high quality new features and functionalities,
- Learning new technologies, participation in technical talks and Innovation Days to drive Innovation @Qumram,
- Integrating the .Net components with other technology stacks (NodeJS, Java based technology).
And what else
- Permanent contract,
- Competitive salary,
- Private health insurance,
- 25 working days of vacation,
- Flexible working hours,
- Opportunities to learn and grow, custom development activities and innovation days,
- Coffee, fresh fruits and other refreshments,
- Open and transparent communication across all team members throughout the entire company, regardless of position or title,
- An environment welcoming new ideas and discerning opinions.
We are located in a beautiful office space in Barcelona – 22@, close to the Olympic port . We have a flat hierarchy and you will find a young and dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
- Master’s degree in computer science or similar qualification,
- 5+ years of experience with C# and .Net framework.
- 6+ years of experience with web technologies,
- Understanding of the Web (HTTP/S, TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, Sockets),
- Able to do elegant and powerful software design by applying OOD, design patterns, SOLID principles and strong believer in test-first principles,
- Professional English language skills in written and oral communication,
- Passion for Software Development and mastery,
- Reliable, pragmatics, self-organized, confident and at the same time able to work effectively as part of a team,
- Fast thinker with emphasis on quality
- Personality willing to share our values and shape our culture
Nice to have
- Working in Start-ups or built your own
- Big Data Analytics or analytical frameworks (Apache Hadoop, Spark)
- High performance queues experience (Apache Kafka, Acrive/Rabbit MQ, etc)
- Quickly mastering new technologies or implementing proof of concepts in any language
- Fast thinker, emphasis on quality
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)