Mobile Software Engineer – Barcelona
For the further expansion of our company we are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to strengthen our core implementation team in our main development center in Barcelona.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an innovative international environment as member of a highly dynamic and creative team whose values are accountability, think big, trust & transparency, mastery and “the team matters”.
You will be part of an agile team that grows and is fully responsible for the whole product suite (development, testing, documentation and quality control). This also includes a tight cooperation with product management and professional services to define architecture, product features and roadmap planning.
Product development involve not only functional extensions but also architectural changes to more easily scale out or create new products. So you will be involved in the full product cycle from the product creation and specification to the actual implementation and testing. You will be responsible for building software oriented to mobile applications in multiple platforms, such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Having a significant role in the design, development and deployment of our mobile application solutions
- Working closely with senior developers to successfully evolve product specification into working system components
- Providing strategic mobile software direction to move our customer further along in mobile platform
- Integrating with other components of the system and ensure high quality of the developed software
- Learning new technologies, participation in technical talks and Innovation Days to drive Innovation@Qumram
And what else
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- 25 working days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to learn and grow, custom development activities and innovation days
- Coffee, fresh fruits and other refreshments
- Open and transparent communication across all team members throughout the entire company, regardless of position or title
- An environment welcoming new ideas and discerning opinions
We are located in a beautiful office space in 22@ and close to the Olympic port and Marina in Barcelona. We have a flat hierarchy and you will find a young and dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to grow.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
- 3+ years of experience in developing mobile applications or SDKs
- Proficiency in Native iOS development robust mobile solutions
- Native Android development is a big plus
- Cross-platform frameworks experience is a plus (Xamarin, ReactJS Native, Cordoba etc)
- Strong attention to details and accountability for your work
- Professional English language skills in written and oral communication
- Passion for Software Development
- Reliable, pragmatics, self-organized, confident and excellent team member
- Personality willing to share our values and shape our culture.
Are you curious, motivated and qualified?
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com