Senior QA/DevOps/Automation Engineer – Barcelona
For the further expansion of our company we are looking for a experienced QA/DevOps/Automation Engineer to strengthen our core implementation team in our main development center in Barcelona.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an innovative international environment as member of a highly dynamic and creative team whose values are accountability, think big, trust & transparency, mastery and “the team matters”.
You will be part of an agile team that grows and is fully responsible for the whole product suite (development, testing, documentation and quality control). This also includes a tight cooperation with product management and professional services to define architecture, product features and roadmap planning.
Product development involve not only functional extensions but also architectural changes to more easily scale out or create new products. So you will be involved in the full product cycle from the product creation and specification to the actual implementation and testing. You will be responsible for building out a robust testing infrastructure and become the facilitator of quality.
Your main responsibilities
- Taking over the ownership for integral components of our technology and making sure it grows with success
- Defining and measuring quality metrics to meet requirements
- Being specific about requirements to help steer development team in the proper direction
- Developing new ways of automation (on premises and Cloud deployments on AWS, Azure, private clouds)
- Implementing continuous delivery
- Ensuring product global SLA utilising on premise and Cloud solutions
- Writing, executing, automating and reporting progress of planned test cases
- Managing bugs end to end in JIRA, including the identification, logging, tacking and triaging
- Ensuring all software deployments meets requirements and is bug-free
- Learning new technologies, participation in technical talks and Innovation Days to drive Innovation @Qumram
And what else?
- Permanent contract,
- Competitive salary,
- Private health insurance,
- 25 working days of vacation,
- Flexible working hours,
- Opportunities to learn and grow, custom development activities and innovation days,
- Coffee, fresh fruits and other refreshments,
- Open and transparent communication across all team members throughout the entire company, regardless of position or title,
- An environment welcoming new ideas and discerning opinions
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar qualification
- 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Automation
- 4+ years of experience testing web applications
- Experience with a variety of QA tools and methodologies (AWS, Chef, Vagrant, Docker etc)
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Professional English language skills in written and oral communication
- Passion for Software Quality and Automation
- Always seeking mastery and ways to improve everything around yourself
- Reliable, pragmatics, self-organized, confident team player
- Personality willing to share our values and shape our culture
Nice to have
- Knowledge of one of C++/Ruby/Bash
- Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, Saucelabs
Are you curious, motivated and qualified?
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com